Mic Glitch In PUBG Mobile: PUBG Mic Glitch Fix Step By Step
Mic Glitch In PUBG Mobile issues has been annoying many players around the globe. So here I can tell you, how to fix the PUBG mic glitch step by step.
The mobile gaming community has been growing too fast. Also increasing the number of pro gamers around the world. Pro gamers and streamers also inspiring and guiding newcomers through their pro gameplay. PUBG mobile one of the best games in mobile gaming. But many player-facing Mic Glitch In PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mic Glitch Fix Step By Step :
You must first verify that the application has a problem with the main server or your internal device.
Mic Glitch In PUBG Mobile for internal device problem:
- Allow the microphone access to PUBG mobile.
- Open the Settings app from your Smartphone.
- Then find Apps of Application Manager
- Click on PUBG Mobile.
- Then click on the Permissions Option.
- Find the Microphone Option in the list.
- Then tap on enable.
Your PUBG Mobile microphone problem will be gone after this if your device internal problem.
You May like : Unlock 90fps In PUBG Mobile: PUBG Mobile 90 fps Config File Download
PUBG Mic Glitch for Server problem:
if you facing the mic problem that continuous. Then follow this.
- Open the Settings app from your device.
- Find DNS settings from network settings.
- Change your DNS ( You can choose any DNS like CloudflareDNS, Google DNS )
If DNS settings Not Available in your smart phone:
- Open play store
- Search 220.127.116.11
- Then install 18.104.22.168
- Run 22.214.171.124 App and connect.
- Then Run PUBG mobile and enjoy.
- Open play store
- Search DNS Changer
- Install Any DNS Changer according to your choice.
- Then change your DNS ( You can choose any DNS like CloudflareDNS, Google DNS )
- Run PUBG Mobile and enjoy the game.