Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile means PUBG Mobile Develop and Publish by Tencent and Krafton. They Recently, Ban lots of PUBG Mobile account For hacking and cheating. If you are innocent then your account may come back and you can play the game as normal.
here we explain; Reason For Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile / PUBG Mobile account ban. Why was my Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile / PUBG Mobile account banned? How To Unban Your PUBG Mobile Account / Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile ban Account.
If you are innocent then, Just follow the our article.
Reason For Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile / PUBG Mobile account ban:
Why was my Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile / PUBG Mobile account banned?
- If You are using hack and cheats on the PUBG Mobile. Like Aimbot, ESP Tracking, Speed hack, Magic Bullet Etc.
- If You are using an Unofficial Emulator or an unofficial game client to play the game.
- If Your device has an UI errors (Like MIMU, Realme UI, Color os, one UI etc.)
- File changes in the game root file for cheating.
- For using Any GFX Tools or unauthorized 3rd-party program to Enhances Graphis or installing any Mod. This game doesn’t support for Mod.
- For doing Any changes to client file data illegally, for example: Remove the grass or Remove the house Wall, etc.
- If you are doing Team-up with the players on the enemy team.
- For Using any unauthorized payment channel like carding to recharge UC on the game.
How To Unban Your PUBG Mobile Account / Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile ban Account:
- At first you need to find, why your PUBG Mobile account ban.
- If you don’t use any Hack and cheats or any GFX tools then, Generate your device log file From the system.
- Then send a Mail to Tencent, With the device log file, and type full details in the mail body. Including Your Player Id.
Email Id: [email protected]
- Or you can use game support to explain.
After that, the team at Tencent will go through your appeal and they check their Anti-cheats system. And then Tencent will be decided whether they should unban your account or not.